Sunday, November 11, 2007

Blissfully quiet

Everyone is out of the house right now and it's quiet. While my daughter attended Sunday school, my husband took my son to his first basketball clinic. In the meantime, I've ignored the mess in the kitchen so that I could do some prep work on my website assignment. I think that I now have enough material for a good start. I still have many hours of quiz prep to do, so that will have to take place this afternoon and this evening. The kids are off from school today and Tuesday afternoon, so most of my work has to get done today. I will probably take them on a field trip to a science or children's museum, depending on what's open.

I was going to make a special soup this afternoon, but I forgot to buy the main ingredient so I'll have to do that tomorrow afternoon. I haven't touched the laundry, but at least the apartment is still relatively clean.

They will be home any minute clamoring for lunch and then my daughter is having two friends over for a playdate from 2-5. Hopefully, my son and husband can go back out for a while to the park. The leaves are gorgeous right now, and I can see a few trees with striking reddish leaves.

No comments: