Monday, October 22, 2007

I Tripped Again

This morning, I tripped again on the trains that have remained on our living room rug all week. I can still feel the sharp edges of a mini Lego digging into my left foot. Slipping on a Hot Wheels car nearly causing me to do the splits. My son has an extensive Thomas the Tank Engine wooden train set and he loves to make elaborate scenes, set up on the living room rug. This week it included a car scene and a few clever Lego combinations.

It's been a busy week and no one has been home long enough to clean up toys or to insist that my son clean up his toys. So, this morning, I cleaned them up. I had actually arranged for someone to come and help me clean, but there was a misunderstanding and I had to reschedule for next week, of course realizing this after I straightened up. I ended up doing the vacuuming anyway.

No comments: