Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Conveniently located

It took a long time to find parking tonight -- in the rain. I got drenched getting from class to the parking lot, so I stopped at home to get an umbrella, but ended up putting on my ski parka, wool socks, a baseball cap and rain boots. I found a spot between a huge van and an SUV and it was impossible. I hope I still have my bumper. That didn't work, so I resorted to parking near a school, and I have to move the car at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. It's about a 15 minute walk away, but at least I was warm!

I brought sweatshirts to the kids at school before I left for my class.

It was delightful in the apartment today. I admit that I like being here by myself -- it feels so large in here! We started the day with the air conditioning on because it was hot and humid. We have four air conditioners now, so it does cool off nicely. However, the temperature dropped and I turned off the a/c.

Maybe I'll make that apple crisp tomorrow.

No comments: