Monday, December 10, 2007

To-do for school

Today, I will post the list of things that need to be done as I finish up with this semester's responsibilities.

Of course, what this means is that I have to spend a lot of time on this during the next 8 days, sitting at this desk, getting cramps in my hands and my neck and my body. Must remember to do the stretching exercises. Housework and laundry will continue to take 2nd place. My husband is complaining that he is spending too much time as a single parent. Hmmm. no comment to that -- based on my experiences over the last 9 years.

I will have to spend a lot of time getting cupcakes ready for my son's birthday. One might ask why I'm not buying the cupcakes....I make them because I have to. My son is allergic to nuts and this makes it impossible to buy pre-made cakes.

Technology of Information:
(2 more classes: 12/11 and 12/18)
  1. finish website
  2. finish putting together portfolio (I am afraid that there may be some issues the saving of some of the material and I hope that I won't have to go back and redo anything because it will take a lot of time)
  3. do extra credit for lab #14
  4. finish the blog writing
  5. study for quiz #4 by reviewing flash cards for units G and H

Fundamentals of Library and Information Science:
  1. (one more class: 12/13)
  2. finish research paper
  3. write 4 essay questions for quiz prep
  4. study for last Quiz -- #3

No comments: