Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas to-do list

We still have a few more days, but I am waiting for a few packages to arrive from:
  • Brookstone
  • Pottery Barn
  • Sierra Trading Company
We also need to wrap a bunch of things. I plan to sneak them into my mom's car when she comes over on Friday. This makes Santa's job so much easier. Usually we have to sneak all the presents into boxes and put them in the trunk of the car, with the kids watching. It's ridiculous!

Other things I still need to do:
  • at co-op, buy jam for my dad and other little gifts for my mom
  • buy gifts at American Girl for my daughter
  • mail out about 20 family calendars to family and friends
  • wrap presents and send them to my brother and my husband's sister
  • prepare kid's fall photos and the karate photos of my daughter from last Spring
  • frame a photo for my son's birthday -- oops (wrong to-do list)

No comments: